Features of E-RP
- Safe and easy heating: Safe and easy heating with automatic vapor release mechanism
- “Pressure cooker” function: Preventing the food from being cooked unevenly with steaming effect
- Compatible with high-power microwave: It can be heated in a high-power microwave (up to 1500W), often seen in convenience stores.
- It can also be heated in boiling water.
- Compatible with retort and boil sterilization
- No special materials to accelerate vapor release
Automatic vapor release mechanism
- Basic concept
- 1. The vapor-release seal is positioned at the spot where the internal stress from heat expansion concentrates.
- 2. Vapor-release seal is peeled off by the internal stress, thereby releasing the vapor through vent hole.
Pouch with automatic vapor release mechanism “E-RP TRAVIS”
Transformation during heating
Vapor release indicator
A mechanism to more safely use E-RP. The color change indicates whether the vapor is being released from the hole.
Return to Technologies